Solution Consulting Architect
Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Nashik / Vizag / Mumbai / Gurgaon
- Provide technical solution leadership for an identified product effort.
- Absorb complex technical concepts and to communicate them to both technical and non-technical audience alike, and the ability to interact with product management teams.
- Lead customer product needs assessments, and day-to-day technical escalations in order to maintain the success of our customers.
- B.E / B.Tech in computer science Engineering or a related field.
- Java/J2EE, Microservices, Webservices, ActiveMQ, Frontend development tools and technologies
Required Key Skills:
- At least 5+ years’ relevant experience in solution architecture & consulting.
- Should be customer focused with effective Project management and leadership skills
- Experience in software engineering and architecture design
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Extensive knowledge of hyperautomation/Intelligent Process Automation
- Ability to architect Automation Solution using market standard, Orchestration & Automation platforms, RPA, Chatbot
- Implementation experience with API (Rest / Webservice / SOAP / XML over https) for integration with tools and applications of client IT stack
- Implementation experience with AI/ML models
- Implementation experience using Hyper automation/Intelligent automation tools and platforms.
- Implementation experience on Bot (Ex: RASA, Kore.AI)
- Knowledge on RPA tool capabilities (Ex: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path)
- Knowledge in Python, Shell script, Window scripts will be added advantage
- Ability to spot & mine automation interventions opportunities in various domains.
- Ability to train team on new technology advancement in the field of Hyper automation.
- Excellent presentation skills & ability to articulate automation solution & technical topics in hyperautomation area in a simplified manner understood by various levels of customer
- Knack of keeping on top of the technology & market advancement in Automation.
- Self-motivated and ability to represent his/her group in best possible manner in a highly matrix organization
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to realize business goals in market.
- Work with Sales to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Understand requirements, and provide technical information and solutions around products and technologies. Share guidance/best-practices.
- Identify and solve client problems proactively and creatively through effective project management and consultation on technical setup.
- Able to take the technical lead on a significant development project and capable of dealing with select management activities (such as possibly coordinating the activities of several team members).
- Own technical responsibility for an entire project, including architecture, analysis, design, task breakdown, and input to Project management for scheduling and resource allocation.
- Work with Quality Lead in order to determine quality and test metrics and plans.
- Lead efforts to design multiple, integrated modules to meet particular requirements. This includes the definition and writing of software specifications (design specs, functional specs).
- Make system level design recommendations based on technical trade-offs
- Discuss the project, design, and deliverables with the team members and be aware of all the related required documentation.
- Articulate the impact that project issues will have on other team members.
- Estimate tasks, efforts, and resource requirements and work with Development Managers in setting appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines of the project.
- Coordinate with on-site teams/customers for clarifications, issues, status exchange and expectation management.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Regularly serve as a technical resource for others within the organization who needs your understanding and expertise.
- Regularly contribute to and conduct technical reviews (Design Reviews, Code Reviews) within the organization. Champion the benefits of these reviews to other less senior engineers.
- Identify and champion opportunities for the company to advance our technology.
- Be recognized within the Development of organization as a technical expert in one or more key technologies. Be able to contribute meaningfully to activities outside those areas of expertise.
- Assume certain responsibilities for the people on the project in the areas of technical leadership, job satisfaction, and mentoring.
- Provide regular status and progress towards milestones with one’s manager.
- Be familiar with industry developments via trade journals, conferences, or educational opportunities. Propose ways to leverage these industry developments where appropriate in your specific project area.
- Maintain the integrity of assigned components within the (integrated) technical environment throughout the life cycle of the product.
- Judge adherence of design and code to standards.
- Provides inputs for the Appraisals of team members
- Follow and impart organization principles to the team members