Senior Platform Developer- Java
Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Nashik / Vizag / Mumbai / Gurgaon
- Provide technical module leadership for subcomponents of an identified effort. Be a champion for this module within the product effort.
- Lead and perform complex design and software development tasks within appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Technical Lead/Technical Architect / Project Manager of the project.
- Able to take the lead on a significant development module and capable of dealing with select management activities (such as possibly coordinating the activities of several team members).
- Specify, create, modify, maintain, and test significant software component(s) that are part of a larger software product/ project in adherence of design and code to standards.
- Participate in the process definition for the product/ project and ensure adherence to processes defined.
- Regularly perform code-review, design review to ensure coverage and quality.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience
- Should have led a team of a minimum of 2 to 4 people
- Knowledge of OOAD.
- Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Good to have: Knowledge in Liferay themes & hooks, Ant, Maven, CI/CD, AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker experience