Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Nashik / Vizag / Mumbai / Gurgaon
We are looking for a Quality engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Quality engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The Quality engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Knowledge of Java or other programming languages.
- Creative problem solving & debugging skills, independent (and team!) thinking, great communication skills.
- Experience with: software development, QA/QE methods/tools/processes, automation & white/black box testing.
- Facility with building RESTful Services/APIs (Node.js, etc)
- Experience building & maintaining CI/CD frameworks.
- Should have exposure to Behaviour Driven Development.
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
Role & Responsibilities:
- Should able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Needs to handle technical communications with Partners to understand client’s systems or APIs.
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- Should also able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.