Java Full Stack Engineer
4 to 6 Years
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues
Are you ready to be a part of the exciting EIQ Platform product development team? At EvoluteIQ, we’re on a mission to automate business processes and data processing using cutting-edge technologies like Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, and more. Dive into the world of big data and automation, including ML pipelines for algorithms like classification, regression, clustering, and deep learning neural networks.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you'll do at EvoluteIQ:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build visually appealing front-end applications
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software for responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science engineering or a related field
What will you bring to the team?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java stack development
- Good knowledge and hands-on working experience on Java
- Good knowledge and hands-on working experience with Spring, Hibernate
- Good knowledge and hands-on working experience with databases (e.g., MySQL, MSSQL) and SQL queries, Web servers/Application Server (e.g., Apache, Tomcat)
- Understanding and appreciation of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Ability to build responsive or adaptive screens from visual designs
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with the ability to train and mentor team members
Good to have:
- Liferay – Liferay service builder, hooks, plug-in SDK, EXT, themes
Ready to bring your skills and positive energy to our dynamic workspace? Apply now and be part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and a happy work environment!
Please go ahead and apply anyway.
We know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes and passion can’t be learned. If you believe, then we would like to meet you and explore that belief!
We value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, neurodiversity, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.